Sunday, August 15, 2021

 WOW, It's incredible to think how much I've gone through these past few weeks.  I guess it's probably been a month.  I was introduced to a man by a friend of mine.  Now I know, never let your friends set you up!  This is the second emotionally crippled, crazy, autistic person I've been introduced to.  It can make you wonder how your friend's see you.  I KNOW that the first person who introduced me is stupid!  She said, "He likes Black women,"  As if that's the only requirement one needs to date me! This second person apologized profusely when I described what happened.  The final straw was when I talked about an incident in the gym where a tiny bitch basically pushed past us.  I will never forget how damn close her mouth was to me as she said, "Excuse me!!"  As if she were in a hurry to get to some piece of equipment!  So this man, we'll call him D.  D started berating me, saying how I was letting people destroy me and how he didn't let that happen he had a Star Trek shield.  #1, women talk!  Women like to debrief or simply talk about what happened with their day.  This D. person has some disorder where they repeat what they say over & over & over & over & over & over.  I have no idea what that disorder is and I'm not trying to diagnose him but I recognize crazy.  Guess it takes crazy to recognize crazy!  I'm so thankful I KNOW that it's him and not me!  Most women would cry and tell him they will change or cry for him to accept them!  

If a man has ED, erectile dysfunction and they don't immediately agree to be seen by a doctor to find out what the problem is walk away or run!!!  This guy is 67.  First, he said he hadn't really had sex after divorcing his wife like 40 years ago.  Then he says that he hasn't had this problem with other women, then he says if I would just get on top, that would get him excited and hard!  I KNEW all that shit were lies!!!  I have arthritis so bad in my knees my left one needs to be replaced!  He was asking questions, like he was trying to blame me.  So I DID get on top, no difference!!!  He actually said that he's NEVER enjoyed sex..with me.  I reminded him all the hundreds of times he said, "Good P&SSy!!"  I hated him saying that because it was so crass!   He asked me if I enjoyed myself.  I told him in a very sensitive way that I have learned to pleasure myself regardless of whether or not I'm 100% satisfied!  I didn't say, I'm very sensitive and can achieve an orgasm with just having a dick touch me.  The fact that he REFUSED to make a doctor's appointment to find out if his problem is physical or psychological is a huge indication that there's a bigger problem!  He has insurance!  Oh and to top it all off he never did oral sex!  I mentioned that but he never said anything!  I actually have THIS way of thinking, I had MORE than enough sex when I was younger so having a satisfactory sex life doesn't matter, BUT the thing is men who can't get hard dicks WANT to TRY and have sex.  They will TRY & TRY & blame the woman!  If the man simply doesn't try and leaves the woman alone, that's fine!  This dumb ass also had a phone that didn't ring!  It was like that for a year!  Well after looking at the phone a few times, I discovered it was set on "do not disturb."  I took that off and surprise, surprise, it rings!  It was so frustrating for M and I because we would call him and he wouldn't answer.  I saw how dumb he was when I was with him and I called, he had me saved in the phone.  M and I happen to have the same name, so he said M. is calling.  I said, That's me!!  

He has no car!  We live in the COUNTRY!!!  One has to travel miles through corn fields to get anywhere!  He happens to live in a city and he can walk where he needs to go.  He did rent a car for some strange reason and paid $300 for it!  He is friends with my friend and he brought her a piece of furniture.  I happened to be selling my car so he decides he wants to buy it!  He talked really fancy and said he wanted me to set up my bank account to just take the money from his automatically and he'd even pay MORE at certain times.  That just didn't sound right to me!!!  My bank can't just TAKE money from his account!!!  I called my bank to discuss it.  I told him that we needed to go to HIS bank to set this up!  We spent over an HOUR at his bank.  I told him in the beginning NOT to mention it's for a car!  He mentioned the car.  The Black girl teller went in another room with two other people and came out saying that they could set up the car loan, etc.... so we went in the room with someone else.  He explained how D. can set up his electronic bank account to send money.  He didn't want to do that!  He didn't want to sign up for electronic banking, although he clearly has that set up on his account somehow because his rent and other things come out automatically??!!  We then told him he can just write checks.  He didn't want to do that.  At the end, I had this look on my face, the same look I have now.  What a fucking waste of time!!!  

We actually got along very well most times!  He has these spells!  If I say, hand me the book off the table.  He will start walking towards  the table, stop and just wander around!  The person who knows him, I'll call her, M.  She spoke about how he took her to the store and he kept asking her, "Do you want to buy this, etc."  She KNEW what she wanted to buy, it was late, she just wanted to get her stuff and go & not discuss every little thing!  Then at his house, she had to demand he give her a pan so she could fix her food!  This reminds me of how I asked him if he wanted food.  I don't remember what he said exactly but he didn't not answer in the affirmative so I just ordered my food, breakfast.  It came, he starts this tirade about how I didn't even ask him if he wanted anything, he said he didn't want anything but for me to just order food was rude!  He had said before that he really didn't eat.  Ohhhh, this is RICH!  Before that he told me that he would challenge me to lose weight!  He would put $100 in a jar and I put in $100 and we'd keep going until a certain time then, if I'd lost the weight I'd get the money.  #1 I have NEVER SAID I want to lose weight!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!!  For him to ASSUME, that every one wants to lose weight is wrong!  I told M. about his weight thing and she agreed that was fucked up.  M. has some problem too.  I'm not sure what it is, but she'll stare off into space and I can see on her face that she's not all there at times!   Back to her food story, she said that afterward, she was going to spend the night at his place.  He has one king bed!  I know....she said that he demanded she not wear clothes to bed.  She said she wanted to just sleep in her clothes.  He gave her a robe to wear.  I told her how fucked up that was and how predatory!  She has control of HER body and how she sleeps!  The fact that she didn't know this, or NOT allow him to demand that she get naked to sleep in his bed is sickening!!!  I didn't harp on this with her.  I guess I'd say she's easily manipulated!  

The last straw was when at 4 a.m. he started talking about how he had a shield and I was letting people "destroy" me.  I packed up, I forgot my cinnamon roll bundle in the refrigerator, and walked out!  I haven't even missed him!!!  I was having fun sleeping someplace that was not home!  My animals missed me.  We all sat on the balcony.  My cat lay in the pink light of the security light outside and just sighed!  He was so sweet!  It was a good day.  .

I haven't talked to M. since I left at 4 a.m.  I will see her today at church.  I sort of want to say to her that I can't discuss it because she does speak to him.  I may say something like, "I need someone who doesn't have a brain disorder!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment