Monday, April 13, 2020

Thought I'd post what will most assuredly NOT be in the Yellow Springs News!

3 Responses to “First case of COVID-19 in Yellow Springs confirmed”


  1. Tawn Singh says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.
    For the RECORD, I want NO life saving measures, NO RESUSCITATOR, NO CPR, NO SKIN GRAPHS! You don’t want my organs!!!! I wouldn’t want to curse anyone else with whatever is running through my veins!
  2. Tawn Singh says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.
    I’m really curious? How does this “COVID 19,” impact the suicide rate in Yellow Springs? I am a LIFER! I was taken to Yellow Springs at six months of age after I was “bought/purchased/adopted” from the Lutheran Social Service Agency in Troy, Ohio. I know there has been a “rash” of suicides in Yellow Springs in recent years. There have ALWAYS been suicides! They’ve just been swept under the rug! My first attempt was at seven years old. My mother found me laying in the snow, face up, letting the snow fall on my face, a perfectly normal activity. She told me in her thick Kentucky accent, “DON’T lay down in the snow, you’ll fall asleep and never wake up!!” That’s EXACTLY what I wanted!!! So every chance I got, I’d lay in the snow and listen to it fall! Before she mentioned it, I hadn’t really thought of killing myself. Later, after she left ALL OF US, her soon to be 3rd husband YELLED something about me “blowing her head off” if I were allowed to go through my mother’s jewelry drawer which was a perfectly normal activity I’d always been allowed to do! I QUICKLY left that son of a bitch when I was about 8 after he chased my mother down the hall at the end of a rifle. I will NEVER forget her running PAST in the doorway of his daughter’s bedroom. She ran into the kitchen, through the dining room, into the garage, into the car & sped down Possum Road. Those red tail lights are blazed in my brain! “I wanna live with dad” I told her later. I have no memory of WHEN she came back. I think she did come back & took me to the fire department. I will never forget him, her or anyone else who’s ever hurt me. F, YOU!!!!! Pick a side!!! Why should I protect you? Who ever protected me?
    I won’t go into more now. Where is free will? I NEVER hear of anyone speaking of people who DON’T have family or loved ones!!! Those of us who are ORPHANS, ABANDONED, ABUSED, CONFUSED, ANGRY, PISSED OFF AT THE WORLD, what about us? If we choose to live as we’ve always lived don’t blame US!!! Blame CHINA for orchestrating this genocide!!! Don’t ask me how I’d feel if someone caught this disease from me! I don’t have it. Let me ask you this.
    What have YOU done to find the culprits who murdered Mary Turner!??
    http://www.maryturner.org/
    “To punish her, at Folsom’s Bridge the mob tied Mary Turner by her ankles, hung her upside down from a tree, poured gasoline on her and burned off her clothes. One member of the mob then cut her stomach open and her unborn child dropped to the ground where it was reportedly stomped on and crushed by a member of the mob. Her body was then riddled with gunfire from the mob. Later that night she and her baby were buried ten feet away from where they were murdered. The makeshift grave was marked with only a “whiskey bottle” with a “cigar” stuffed in its neck.”

No comments:

Post a Comment